Vendor Daily Space Rental
***ATTENTION: YOU MUST FILL OUT AN EVENT RENTAL APPLICATION TO GET STARTED BEFORE PAYING THIS FEE. ***
Grow your business with us! Sell your items, launch your business, or promote a new product/service in a beautiful art gallery on 100 S. Main St. in High Point, NC. Give your customers a location to visit and shop with you.
Rental is for the Main Gallery and Gallery Hall. We offer a space for storage in the back of the gallery. This come with a refrigerator and sink. There can be no food preparation on site. We're flexible and can work with you on other accommodations. Please check with us first.
***WE WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR EVENT. WE CAN WORK WITH YOU TO RESCHEDULE.
IN THE EVENT THAT WE HAVE TO CANCEL DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCE OUT OF OUR CONTROL WE WILL ATTEMPT TO RESCHEDULE OTHERWISE WE'LL ISSUE A FULL REFUND.***
- Daily Space rental is $300/3 hours then $50/ every hour after up to 6 hours for Main Gallery and Gallery Hall, kitchen area for storage. Twelve 6 ft tables, 5 bistro tables, and 42 chairs are included in this rental.
- We require a minimum of 3 hours to rent space. We offer a hour of set up the day before the event and 1 hour on the day of the event to ensure you have enough setup time. Once you have gone over allotted time we will charge the regular hourly rate. We will try to be flexible but can not go over 2 hours setup time.
- Available days: Monday - Sunday
- There is a cleaning deposit of $50 required. It will be returned upon space being cleaned by event manager. We will retain this deposit if space is not left in condition it was received. Deposit is included in final price.
- Overflow space is available at the gallery next door ( STM art Gallery) should you require more space for your event. This will be an additional $50 to rent this space.
- If you would like to book a multi-day event ( 2 days or more) please contact us for pricing
Loading: The loading zone is on High St by the train station.
- Vendor and Customer Parking: A parking deck is available behind the gallery. As of right now parking is free on the weekends and .75 cents on weekdays. Street parking is first come first serve. "the Pit" parking is available for vendors only.
Have any questions? Contact us